I don't have any tattoos and I am SOBER SINCE 2016
There are many reasons of The Bible that have certainly caused me to believe that The Big Bang is a completely God-like and it is of a Deity that I don't know or understand, but if I could somehow stay in God's The Big Bang well I think that would be the best choice and logical because being with God "The Creator" I have found him -- I'm "Polytheistic -- there are many ways to God and the Holy forces accelerate but God Him "The Creator" whom He didn't create the Stars -- however God of "Polytheism" because I was well-educated in Theism at Saint John's High School -- my parents my Mom and Dad came to see me and I AM SOBER 2016+
I have many reasons to believe I am "Satoshi Nakamoto" V.I.P. at $Bitcoin Conference(s)
AMERICA WILL BENEFIT FROM MY HAVING SAID I WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN WITH 100% OF THE TOTAL $BITCOIN, BUT DAN MAYBE WANTS HALF, INSTEAD OF 0.3% and long ago I have not only read "Advanced Cryptography" but I have an "Associate's" Degree in Computer Science and I have a Traumatic Brain Injury
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.